Here is a collection of links to information concerning adult learning and quality assurance. The list is by no means exhaustive.
- Nordplus Adult Programme
- Nordic Network for Adult Education (NVL). Systematic quality assurance in adult learning - Nordic tiles in a mosaic
- The Danish Approach to Quality - in Vocational Education and Training
- QALLL stands for “Quality Assurance in LifeLong Learning with a Focus on Vocational Education and Training and Adult Education”. The project aims to improve the quality and efficiency of education and training by highlighting good practice and developing recommendations.
- Self-Evaluation in Adult Life Long Learning (SEALLL)
CEDEFOP - Quality assurance in VET
- Thematic Working Group on Quality in Adult Learning - Final report, October 2013
About the EQM
The EQM is a quality mark initially jointly developed by partners from eight European countries in a Leonardo da Vinci partnership project.
The development of the EQM and review of criteria is now done by four North-European countries with the support of the Nordic Council of Ministers under the Nordplus adult program.